Housing Matters: Learn, Share, Connect, Collaborate, Innovate
In This Section
- Housing Matters 6: Successful strategies to survive the slowdown
- Housing Matters 5: Exemplar Homes Tour
- Housing Matters 3: Silverstream and Beach Grove
- Housing Matters 4: Off-site innovation
- Housing Matters 2: Quality medium density
- Housing Matters 1: Setting the scene
- 2014 Housing exchange workshops
Housing Matters is a series of workshops and site visits which aims to bring investors, designers, developers, builders, researchers, regulators and planners together to
- share information
- explore case studies
- develop opportunities for collaboration
- focus on solutions for quality housing development in Canterbury.
The rebuild in Canterbury is an opportunity to leave a legacy of quality and affordable homes and neighbourhoods in Canterbury.
Housing Matters is an open forum specifically catering to the needs of the residential development sector. Effectively, it is learning and sharing for industry, by industry.
It’s your chance to see what’s underway, hear from different perspectives, network, and help shape the future of Canterbury’s built environment.